BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
3:59 AM

MA BEST FRIEND...




You' re...
My Friend,

my
companion,
through good times and
bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,

beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happines
s, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,

throughout the years!



Thank you for being my best friend . . .
Once you came on my way
At that time I didn’t knew that
we would be best friends one day
I can't find any words to say
How much you mean to me now
At the start I had bit fear
But can you believe now we are best friends my dear
Now we use to laugh together
and being there for each other
You saw me crying so many times
and you tried always everything to keep me smiling every time
You my best friend make me happy
You will be my best friend forever
and none can break this friendship ever.
Thank you for being my best friend . . .


2 comments:

Unknown said...

No Thanks Btwn Friends...

Unknown said...

U WERE MY BEST FRIEND...
U ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND...
U WILL ALWAYS BE MY BEST FRIEND...

BEST FRIENDS 4 EVER!!!